Advertising on search engines
Google, Onet, and HR, among others, offer ad links in the form of boxes or advertising / sponsored search results are displayed in or on partner sites. The main advantage of such advertising is that it is tailored to what you're looking for online:
- in a search engine - creating a campaign, choose the words you type after that is to receive your ad
- at (known as contextual advertising) - the ads are tailored to the contents page.
This gives you assurance that your ad will go to customers interested in your products or services. The most popular systems to buying ads on search engines are:
- Google AdWords - a system which you can use Google search ads on search engine (above the search results and on the right side of results). The order of display ads is dependent, inter alia, on the amount you declare to pay. Ads can also be displayed on partner sites ( contextual advertising ), which is recorded in the system Google AdSense .
- Boxes and sponsored links on Onet - are displayed in a similar manner as AdWords or the findings and next to them, as well as on partner sites.
- Boxes advertising and sponsored links Wirtualna Polska and NetSprint - are displayed in a similar manner as the previously mentioned systems, that is, the findings and next to them, as well as on partner sites. However, there are boxes on the separation of sponsored and sponsored links.